Cheese Souffle Recipe
- Serves: 2 persons
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 5 tbs of butter
- 5 tbs of flour
- 11/2 cups of milk
- 6 eggs separated
- 1 cup of grated Kraft Cheddar Cheese
- Salt to taste
- Melt butter in a saucepan and add flour, milk and salt.
- Cook till the mixture thickens slightly.
- Add the well beaten egg-yolks and cook till the eggs are incorporated.
- Then, remove from heat and add grated cheese.
- Beat the egg-whites till they form peaks and add into the butter mixture.
- Pour the whole mixture into a well-buttered casserole and place in a pan of hot water.
- Finally, bake till it is golden brown.
It is delicious and I am sure you will love it too.