- Serves: 4 persons
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- 240 g of Self-Raising Flour
- 1 chopped Onion
- 60 g of grated Kraft Cheddar Cheese
- 45 g of melted Butter
- 3/4 cup of Milk
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of Pepper
- For the glaze: Beat together 1 egg and 1 tsp of milk
- Mix the flour along with onion, cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add butter to the milk and pour into the dry ingredients.
- Mix to a soft dough with a spatula.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured board and roll out the dough to about 2 cms thick between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
- Cut into circles or any desired shape with cookie cutters.
- Place on a lightly greased baking tray and bake for about 20 minutes till golden.
- Brush scones immediately with the egg glaze.