For example, for your own health benefit, you would prefer to eat bread which are baked from wheat flour rather than white flour. You are eating bread but at the same time with best ingredients in it for you to be healthier.
Today, I am going to share with you a very easy Vegetarian Banana Bread Nut Recipe which is very healthy and nutritious too. You can have it with tea and it can be served any time you wish. It has the flavor of banana and as you know banana is very good for health, so do try it at home.
Banana Nut Bread Recipe
- Serves: 4 persons
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of raw sugar
- 1 small cup of plain yoghurt
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 4 crushed ripe bananas
- 2 tbs of yeast
- 1/4 cup crushed nuts
- Mix the yeast with warm milk first.
- Then, add all the ingredients except the wheat flour and mix well.
- Now, add the wheat flour.
- Combine all well till the consistency of the mixture becomes very soft.
- Pour the mixture in a cake mold.
- Bake in the oven till it is ready.
- You can check by inserting a fork in the cake and when it comes out clean then you know it is ready.
- *** You can add either peanuts, walnuts or even cashew nuts to this recipe. It depends upon your taste.